Board of Directors
- The Institute was founded by an initiative of the six-member Board of Directors, who also constitute the Institute’s main administrative body.
- The President and the members of the Board of Directors serve on a voluntary basis and receive no remuneration.
- The Director of the Institute, who is appointed by the Board of Directors as an executive officer, participates in the Board of Directors, without voting rights.
Composition of Board of Directors:
- The Scientific Council is an advisory body and aims to assist in the implementation of the Institute’s mission and the management of its research and scientific activities.
- The Scientific Council is appointed by the Board of Directors and consists primarily of academics with relevant scientific expertise. The Council’s term of office is three years.
- The Scientific Council is chaired by the President of the Institute, while the duties of the Secretary are exercised by the Director of the Institute.
- The appointment of the Scientific Council takes place within a year of the Institute’s official inauguration date.