The main activities of the Institute are the following:
• Producing policy papers, policy briefs and other papers on the areas of interest of the Institute.
• Conducting or participating in research programmes.
• Organising conferences, seminars, lectures or other events which promote the objectives of the Institute.
• Establishing contacts, networks and developing collaborations with academic and other research institutions both in Cyprus and abroad.
• Collaborating with government agencies and services, local authorities and civil society organisations to the extent that this promotes the objectives of the Institute.
• Participating in European or other research programs and activities.